ഒരു ചെറിയ കാര്യം
Our house rules
The use of any type of illegal drugs/liquor are prohibited inside the forest and property. Strict legal action will be taken against violation of this rule. Such actions will be reported to police authorities.
Do not use Liquor and smoke inside the forest or inside the room
Do not carry valuables with you
Do not cut trees or pluck leafs or throw stones
Do not throw plastic bottles and wrappers in forest
Do not write on Rock faces or Trees if any
Do not play music loudly on speakers
Do not pee in premises
Do not walk/trail beyond 6pm or alone due to the safety concerns. Intimate your requirements to caretaker
The above points are inline with the guideline of Forest/Police Department
- Bring necessary medicines/other items along with you. The first shop is 7 km away from your place of stay.
- Bring mosquito/insect repellent spray/cream
- Bring a water bottle with you so that you can refill from time to time and let’s minimize the use of plastic.
- Bring lengthy trousers and appropriate shoes for trekking
- Bring a lightweight umbrella or raincoat if it is in the rainy season.
- Bring additional pair of dress along with bath towel and swimming costumes/water resistant outfits
- Bring some energy bars or necessary food if you require.
- This is not a luxury trip. This is an activity involved trip(off-road, river bath, forest walk, night safari) Let’s behave appropriately
- You can keep your cars in the designated place(https://goo.gl/maps/qHiU4yevdEoz7zRP9), and you will be picked up from there in a Jeep to go further inside the forest (as per pack) or drive if you have SUV or 4×4 vehicle GoogleMap
- Call the caretaker for any kind of assistance/guidance. Caretaker will leave the property at 9pm. But he will be available on call. He has to walk a lot to assist you. So please be patient after your request.
- We believe that ‘Self Service’ is the best way to feel privacy
നന്ദി മാത്രം ഒള്ളല്ലേ!!
Our Guest Feedback
What our customers are saying
A good choice for those who wants to spend time with their family and friends. Great place to spend a short holiday moreover calm and safe environment for all age groups…
With no doubt one of the best forest resort i have ever been to. Really good service. Awesome food. Amazing locations. All comes under minimal price range. I would recommend this place for friends and family. And thank you Ela forest for being such a glorious host.
Alin George Issac
Nice stay and well arranged… Food is local dishes and is so tasty.. Walking through the forest and river bath is really amazing.. Care taker Suresh chettan is so helpful, he guides us through the forest and explains about the plants and this makes the trekking so unique… Thanks for the wonderful experience…
Perfect destination for a one day outing inside the forest with great off road experience
Well built and maintained cabin house inside the forest. The food was yummy and the staff was also very cooperative.
Suitable place for a one night stay with family / friends. We were very excited to wake up to a beautiful day in the forest, play in the river and take a walk inside the forest. The facilities inside ELA are actually a luxury for a forest stay and the food is also great.